Excuse Me <3

hi,i just wanted to let you know that i am not going to; 
                                                                               * smile
                                                                               * act dumb
                                                                               * hide my body
                                                                               * pretend
                                                                               * lie
                                                                               * be silent
for you.and that everything i do i do for me and i`m going to let you laugh at me,make fun of me,harrass me,abuse me or rape me anymore.because i am a kid and me and myself are not afraid of you. 
 
Back to Top